August 29, 2009

Jordan - 2 years

I had so much fun with Jordan and her mom the other night. I have known Jordan's mom since kindergarten...so obviously a long time. And no, I won't tell you how many years that is :) Our little secret. But, we've stayed friends through school as well as into adulthood. It's been a lot of fun raising our children side by side and having someone to lean on when we feel antsy about being stay-at-home moms. I love her so much as a friend and a surrogate sister. I feel the same way about her kids. They mean a ton to me and I'm excited to continue watching them grow up. Jordan is such a smart little 2 year old with personality plus. She's a "princess" in training and such a girlie girl. Not what I'm used to, that's for sure, but absolutely priceless. She keeps me laughing with her "booty dance" and I love watching her get all dolled up for pictures. She had a great time modeling and I had a wonderful time hanging out with them and getting some good shots too. Thank you Jordan for doing such a great job. I love you guys. Check out your preview...

1 comment:

Beth said...

Great Job Kerry!!!! You have found your calling! Thanks!

Labels

babies (73) family (40) junk shoot (15) kids (60) Maternity (1) multiples (5) newborn (25) seniors (4) specials (8) toddlers (79) urban (6)

Blog Archive