August 31, 2009

Jayden - the big 3

Jayden came to see me for his 3 year pics the other day. We had an absolute blast! He was such a little ham and really showed me his funny little personality. What a riot! Jayden's big sister, Ashley, came along too, for moral support and to help Jayden with those priceless smiles. I think he stopped smiling maybe once or twice for one second each. He was such a happy guy. I had a good time chatting with his mom too - nice mom to mom conversation is good for the soul and the sanity :) Jayden and his sister will soon have an addition at their house...a baby brother. How exciting! I can't wait to meet the little man and see Jayden and Ashley take on those big kid roles. Thank you Jayden for coming to visit and I'll see you all real soon. I know you're eager to see the pics and I hope this holds you over. Enjoy your sneak peak...

1 comment:

Jenn said...

The one of him in the orange chair should be in a magazine ad. Too cute!

Labels

babies (73) family (40) junk shoot (15) kids (60) Maternity (1) multiples (5) newborn (25) seniors (4) specials (8) toddlers (79) urban (6)

Blog Archive